Friday, April 1, 2011

They Got a Lotta Nerve

My insurance company is Progressive. They got a lotta nerve. My payment for my auto insurance went up. They didn't call me or send me some kinda notice that my payment was going up, they just increased my payment and because I have an automatic bank deduction, it was taken out. And that is a lotta fuckin nerve. They tell you that you are paying $50 bucks and then all of a sudden they just take out another $15 dollars. The lady said the rates in Ohio went up. I don't drive for Ohio, I drive for me. They just reached in my pocket and took what they wanted. I could have used that money to buy me some fish or go to the waffle house. But no my insurance company took it. And they didn't even ask me. This kinda shit has got to stop. If it happens again, I will be lookin for another insurance company. That really bugs me, the nerve of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment