Monday, March 7, 2011

How Stupid do You have to be.

The other day I was in a Paltalk chat room in the Social Issues section and I asked a room of conservatives some who happened to be Birthers "How stupid do you have to be to be a Birther". Of course I was immediately kick out of the room for 24 hours.

But let me take this one step further. Some things I believe and some I don't, depending on the supporting information I have to go along with it. Was 911 an inside job. for me that is still a toss up, because of the information that is out there. Of all the presidential candidates, I have never heard of one being asked to for proof of citizenship. But a Birther would have you believe that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya, spirited here to amerikkka his birth faked in Hawaii in 1952, lived, went to school, college, elected to the Senate and voted President of the United States with a hidden agenda to destroy amerikkka. And the proof is that he doesn't have a birth certificate.

So given the information available my question stands. For you people who believe that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya, How stupid do you have to be to be a birther.

No comments:

Post a Comment